This internship is an unpaid position and requires a commitment of 3-4 hours per week for 6 months. Work hours and location can be flexible.
- Develop, maintain, and assist in the implementation of new features for CREST.BD websites and apps
- Collaborate with the research team to understand research goals and needs to devise possible solutions
- Solve problems as they arise independently and in coordination with the research team
- Understanding of traditional and new media
- Strong judgement
- Web/app development skills
- Interest in communications and desire to learn about mental health
- Strong work ethic, desire to work in a team
We encourage applications from people with personal or lived experience of mental illness, and/or who have a particular interest in studying mental health issues through a multi-disciplinary lens.