This World Bipolar Day, we’re proud to work with People First Media to share our experiences with bipolar disorder. Join 8 of our team members as they share about their own inspiring experiences with bipolar disorder, mental health stigma, the power of stories, and what drives our work in mental health.
…finding support from people with similar experiences is the best thing for somebody newly diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
Amir, CREST.BD Peer Researcher
You’ll find an interview with the whole group, as well as individual stories. Click on the names below to follow the link to each person’s interview.
- Dr. Erin Michalak (CREST.BD Lead, UBC)
- Dr. Stephen Hinshaw (UC Berkeley)
- Amir (Peer Researcher)
- Natasha Kolida (Bipolar Blog Lead, Redefining Bipolar)
- Victoria Maxwell (That’s Just Crazy Talk Inc.)
- Dr. Steven Barnes (CREST.BD Deputy Lead, UBC)
- Dr. Greg Murray (CREST.BD Deputy Lead, Swinburne University)
We hope you enjoy them! Happy World Bipolar Day from our team.